Joyce Rupp is well known for her work as a writer, international retreat leader, and conference speaker. She is the author of numerous bestselling books, including Praying Our Goodbyes, Open the Door, and Fragments of Your Ancient Name. Some of her books, like Fly While You Still Have Wings have won awards from the Catholic Press Association. In the words of Jesuit author James Martin, “Joyce Rupp is one of the best Christian spiritual guides writing today.”
You can learn more about Joyce Rupp by visiting her website, www.joycerupp.com — or check out some of her many books:
- Return to the Root: Reflections on the Inner Life
- Boundless Compassion: Creating a Way of Life
- Praying Our Goodbyes
- May I Walk You Home?
- Open the Door
- The Cup of Our Life
- Fragments of Your Ancient Name
- The Circle of Life: The Heart’s Journey Through the Seasons
- Fly While You Still Have Wings
- Essential Writings of Joyce Rupp (Modern Spiritual Masters Series)
This is episode number 140 of Encountering Silence. Subscribe to this podcast from your favorite podcast subscription service, and check out previous episodes where we have interviewed friends like Richard Rohr, Cynthia Bourgeault, Lerita Coleman Brown, Parker Palmer, Barbara Holmes, Barbara Brown Taylor, Martin Laird, and many others. Click here to visit the podcast’s website.
Please note: this Patreon link supports the podcast;
the Patreon link below supports this website.